Notice of Annual General Meeting
Thursday, May 28, 2020, 4 p.m.
via Zoom video conferencing
All Campbell River Art Gallery members are invited to attend the online 2020 Annual General Meeting. Please see below for details on registration, membership, and using the Zoom platform.
To participate, please RSVP to email@example.com by Sunday, May 24. All members in good standing who are registered to attend will receive a Zoom meeting invitation and password in advance by email.
As per the CRAG Constitution and Bylaws, the following are each entitled to a vote at all general meetings, if in good standing and in attendance at the virtual meeting:
(a) individual members
(b) honorary life members
(d) one (1) designated representative of each Corporate member
New memberships and renewals must be purchased prior to the meeting. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, May 24.
Proxy votes are not permitted under the Constitution.
Before joining the AGM on your computer or mobile device, you can download the Zoom app from the Zoom download centre. Otherwise, you will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click on the meeting invitation. We recommend that you download and test the app at least 2 days prior to the meeting.
You can also join a Meeting Test to familiarize yourself with the platform or to check your internet connection.
- Welcome from Board Chairperson, Ms. Denise Mitchell-Hills
- Confirmation of Quorum
- Call to Order
- Adoption of Agenda
- Adoption of Minutes from 2019 AGM
- Board of Directors’ Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Appointment of Accountant for 2020 Financial Review
- MOTION:Board Authorized to Fix Remuneration of Notice to Reader Financial Statements: “Motion to authorize the Board to approve the remuneration of Pier Inc. CPA for the 2020 fiscal year.”
- Confirmation of Proceedings
- MOTION:Confirmation of Proceedings: “Be it resolved that all by-laws, resolutions of the Board of Directors enacted, passed, made, done or taken since the last annual meeting of the members, be and the same are hereby approved, ratified and confirmed.”
- Board Elections
COVID-19 Update: We may be closed, but we’re here for you.
The Campbell River Art Gallery closed March 17th to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19. All onsite exhibitions, events and programs are suspended until further notice in keeping with the advice and direction of public health and government officials. We will keep you informed of any changes through our social media platforms and website.
While we miss welcoming visitors to the gallery, we also believe there is a special role for the arts during difficult and uncertain times such as the COVID-19 pandemic. That’s why we invite you to stay connected with the gallery through our blog and daily posts. Beginning April 16, we will bring you a variety of online resources to keep your imagination inspired. Throughout each week we’ll connect you with thought-provoking articles and podcasts, activities for kids and families, and links to online exhibitions and music, and hope you will share your thoughts and ideas with us. Click the link below and check us out!