37th ANNUAL MEMBERS’ SHOW //
The Members’ Show is a joint partnership between the CRAG and the CR Arts Council and is a celebration of the many artists that are a part of the Campbell River and area community. We welcome submissions from members of both the CRAG and the CR Arts Council in all media. The exhibition offers us the opportunity to showcase the many talented artists that live among us, as well as to serve the community by offering critiques, and professional development for artists of all levels.
- Entry is open to people holding memberships of both the Campbell River Art Gallery and the Campbell River Arts Council. Members are entitled to submit one original piece each.
- The work must have been created in the last three years and must not have been previously shown at the gallery.
- The art must be ready to hang with proper and secure hanging hardware, only visible from the back of the artwork. Pieces with poor hardware will not be displayed.
- 2D artwork size restriction is 36” x 48” or 91.5cm x 122cm max
- 3D, video and digital artwork must outline installation requirements, file type and duration (please consult the gallery curator)
- Label and identify your artwork by printing and filling out Application Form (label is at bottom of Application Form). Please print very legibly or add a typed label to ensure no mistakes are made with names and titles. Please note that your work will remain on display for the duration of the exhibition.
- The Gallery has right of refusal of any artworks.
For an application to the Member’s Show, please download this Members Show Application Form and following the instructions. Please contact us with any questions about the show or the application.