The Campbell River Art Gallery is a unique setting in the city for your event. Centrally located on Shoppers Row, we offer a variety of venue rental options – perfect for strategy sessions, educational lectures, training sessions, wine & cheese receptions, gala fundraisers, and other celebrations. Our staff is accommodating, courteous and professional; our goal is to assist you in creating a successful and memorable event.
Holding your event at the Gallery supports continued access to the visual arts in our community.
MAIN GALLERY //
Our Main Gallery (1476 sq. feet) is available for rent. The majority of rentals take place during times when the exhibitions are closed to the public. A staff member must be on site when renting this space.
The Rental Fee is $200.00 per day. Equipment may include folding chairs, folding tables and easels. A $100.00 damage deposit is required.
THE STUDIO //
Our Studio Space (350 sq. feet) includes 20 chairs, folding tables, easels and a deep sink. Lighting includes natural and full spectrum, and track lighting for shadows.
Rental of the Studio is available on a two-tier system:
- Standard/Corporate Rate is $100.00 per day (more than 4 hours) or $60.00 (4 hours or less). $50.00 damage deposit is required;
- Non-Profit and Members Rate is $50.00 per day (more than 4 hours) or $30.00 (4 hours or less). $50.00 damage deposit is required.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT AGREEMENT //
- The damage deposit will be taken off the final invoice provided the space is left clean and orderly;
- if the event is cancelled within 14 days of your scheduled event the fee will not be refunded;
- the renter is responsible for all set up and clean up but if the renter wishes, the Gallery can provide these services for a fee;
- please note: Special events at the Gallery must conclude no later than 10 pm, with all persons exiting the facility by 10:30 pm.
Contact Alison Liebel, Operations Manager to discuss your event at: admin(at)crartgallery.ca or 250-287-2261.
Click here to download the information: CRAG_Facility_Rental