The Campbell River Art Gallery is a unique setting in the city for your event. Centrally located on Shoppers Row, we offer a variety of venue rental options – perfect for strategy sessions, educational lectures, training sessions, wine & cheese receptions, gala fundraisers, and other celebrations. Our staff is accommodating, courteous and professional; our goal is to assist you in creating a successful and memorable event.
Holding your event at the Gallery supports continued access to the visual arts in our community.
Our Main Gallery (1476 sq. feet) is available for rent. The majority of rentals take place during times when the exhibitions are closed to the public. A staff member must be on site when renting this space.
The Rental Fee is $200 per day. Equipment may include folding chairs, folding tables and easels. A $100 damage deposit is required.
Our Studio Space (350 sq. feet) includes 20 chairs, folding tables, easels and a deep sink. Lighting includes natural and full spectrum, and track lighting for shadows.
Rental of the Studio is available on a two-tier system:
- Standard/Corporate Rate is $100 per day (more than 4 hours) or $60 (4 hours or less). $50 damage deposit is required;
- Non-Profit and Members Rate is $50 per day (more than 4 hours) or $30 (4 hours or less). $50 damage deposit is required.
Damage Deposit Agreement
- The damage deposit will be taken off the final invoice provided the space is left clean and orderly;
- if the event is cancelled within 14 days of your scheduled event the fee will not be refunded;
- the renter is responsible for all set up and clean up but if the renter wishes, the Gallery can provide these services for a fee;
- please note: Special events at the Gallery must conclude no later than 10 pm, with all persons exiting the facility by 10:30 pm.
Contact Mandie Bumble, Operations Manager to discuss your event at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 250-287-2261.
Click to download the information: CRAG_Facility_Rental